$39Take This Course
30 day money back guarantee!
Available on iOS and Android
Certificate of Completion
Are you a high school bowler or a parent of one that gets dizzy looking at ALL the collegiate bowling info out there? It's probably because it's never been in one place until now! The International Art of Bowling has done the homework for you. We want to invite you to our collegiate bowling journey where we will weave in and out the most important aspects of college bowling.
We will answer questions such as:
- What benefits do NAIA, NCAA, NJCAA, and Club teams have?
- How do I obtain financial aid?
- What does it take to lock down a scholarship at a bowling college?
- How can I write an awesome resume?
- As a foreign bowler, how can I come to the US to bowl in school?
- What does it mean to be a Student-Athlete?
- Join Diandra Asbaty & Jason Belmonte while they teach you what you need to know to make an informed, and smart decision about your college bowling future. You will find very detailed checklists to help keep track of what you need to do. We also include the NCAA, NAIA, and NJCAA guidebooks so that you can determine which is for you.
- Enjoy our videos outlining the most important aspects of college bowling, and many helpful tips and tricks along the way. We have interviewed some of college bowling bests who are willing to tell you their story and how you can save money for college.
- If you are confused as to which bowling college is right for you- you should take this course. We did the homework for you. Now go out there and bowl for the school of your dreams!
What are the requirements?
- An open mind and eagerness to learn!
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 39 lectures and 3 hours of content!
- By the end of the course, you will have the skills you need to
- Write a Rockin' Resume.
- Obtain Financial Aid.
- Score those Scholarship Dollars.
- Capture the Best Recruiting Video.
- Understand What it Means to Be a Student-Athlete.
What is the target audience?
- High School Bowlers & Parents
- All Averages, All Ages.
|Lecture 1||Preparing for College Bowling||03:25|
|Lecture 2||College Checklist||2 pages|
|Lecture 3||Why College Bowling?||05:53|
|Lecture 4||Researching Colleges||04:08|
|Lecture 5||NAIA||7 pages|
|Lecture 6||NCAA||28 pages|
|Lecture 7||NJCAA||24 pages|
|Lecture 8||Master List of All Schools||6 pages|
|Lecture 9||Researching Colleges||02:22|
|Lecture 11||Resume Building||03:23|
|Lecture 12||Resume Building||2 pages|
|Lecture 13||Resume Power Words||1 page|
|Lecture 14||Sample Resume||1 page|
|Lecture 15||Financial Aid||02:00|
|Lecture 16||Getting Started||3 pages|
|Lecture 17||Financial Aid Defined||5 pages|
|Lecture 18||Financial Aid Terminology||3 pages|
|Lecture 19||Financial Aid: Don't be afraid to ask||2 pages|
|Lecture 20||FINANCIAL AID Options And Final Summary||2 pages|
|Lecture 21||Financial Aid||03:31|
|Lecture 23||Scholarship||1 page|
|Lecture 24||Del Warren... on college bowling.||03:30|
|Lecture 27||Recruiting Worksheet||2 pages|
|Lecture 28||Coach Dale Lehman... on being recruited.||02:13|
|Lecture 29||Kegel Collegiate Premiere||05:15|
|Lecture 30||Turbo Collegiate Expo Promo||02:40|
|Lecture 31||USBC Collegiate Combine||02:37|
|Lecture 32||Global Representation||04:45|
|Lecture 33||Global Representation||2 pages|
|Lecture 34||First Impressions||04:21|
|Lecture 35||First Impressions||2 pages|
|Lecture 36||Becoming a Student-Athlete||07:01|
|Lecture 37||Becoming a Student Athlete||3 pages|
|Lecture 38||Time Management||2 pages|
|Lecture 39||Becoming a Student-Athlete||06:53|
Thank you for this comprehensive course! Do you realize how many hours of research that you have saved me from? It's all right here- everything I need- in one easy to understand course. Well worth the price!!Denise Tenyer