HELLO BOWL OVER INDY GUESTS!!!!
We are beyond excited for you to join us during this experience at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway on July 18th, 2016!! Diandra, Jason and all of the IAB team are so excited for this opportunity to experience Indy together. Here is all of the information you are going to need for your tour.
1. Don’t Forget:
– Rain Gear (just in case)
– Comfortable walking shoes
– Extra cash for any gift shops we may get to see
– A Positive Attitude!!
2. Parking: Parking will be free and just park in the Speedway Parking lot. After the tour, we will all reassemble and drive over to 1911 Grill just 3 minutes from the Speedway. This is where we will have our dinner and private Q&A session with Diandra and Jason
Plug this address into your GPS:
Speedway – 4790 W 16th St, Indianapolis, IN 46222
1911 Grill – 1067 Main Street, Speedway, IN 46224
3. Check – In will begin at 4:00pm, inside of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum. Please arrive no later than 4:45pm. The buses for our tour will be departing at promptly at 5:00pm.
The tour will be done in two heats. Due to our number of guests, we will have half of the group go on the track portion of the tour with Diandra and Jason, while the other half will tour the historical racing museum. Then it will flip flop and the other half will go with Diandra and Jason, while the first group goes through the museum. Also when you check in, you will be assigned a group leader, one of our IAB members. They will be your go to person with any questions you may have throughout the experience.
Once we have completed the track experience. We will take the short drive over to 1911 Grill, a grill based on the history of racing. Here we will have time for a delicious pizza buffet, and a formal Q&A session with World Champion Diandra Asbaty and professional Jason Belmonte. Everyone will depart from the restaurant.
4. MORE TOURS on TUESDAY! If you are looking for something else to do Tuesday, we have another awesome opportunity in the morning and in the evening. Tuesday morning, we will have the opportunity to learn all about college bowling while touring downtown Indianapolis War Memorial! We will take a tour of the mini Washington DC located in heart of downtown Indianapolis. While at the park we will have a picnic lunch catered from a local Indianapolis deli. From our tour in the park we will have the experience of touring the Hall of Champions at the NCAA Headquarters. Also another opportunity for a Q&A with Diandra!!
Tuesday evening, we have another event at Victory Field! We will have a 90 minute all-you-can-eat and drink beer (Coors) at historic Victory Field with a fun Q&A with Diandra Asbaty!! We then will enjoy the Indianapolis Indians game from personal boxed seats!!! Check it out here!
Any questions you have along the way, please feel free to email us. We are beyond excited to spend our day with you!!
The IAB Team – Amanda Van Duyn