HELLO BOWL OVER INDY GUESTS!!!!
We are beyond excited for you to join us during this experience at the Banker’s Life Fieldhouse and Lucas Oil Stadium on July 18th, 2016!! Diandra, Jason and all of the IAB team are so excited for this opportunity to experience Indy together. Here is all of the information you are going to need for your tour.
1. Don’t Forget:
– Rain Gear (just in case)
– Comfortable walking shoes
– Extra cash for any gift shops we may get to see
– A Positive Attitude!!
2. Parking: Your ticket includes parking. We will be meeting in the south lot of Lucas Oil Stadium. Gates to be used at Lucas Oil Stadium are Gate 6 off of Capitol Ave and Gate 1 off of Missouri St. The key pads are located at the entrances to gates 1 & 6 just before the automated pay machine by the attendant booth. Please DO NOT use any other entrances to the lot. The key code you will use is 718 followed by #. Only enter once PER CAR!!!! Attached to this email, will be a map of the Lucas Oil Stadium parking lot.
Plug this address into your GPS: 500 S Capitol Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46225
3. Check – In will begin at 9:00 am outside the parking lot, gate 6. Please arrive no later than 9:30am, we will begin our walk at 9:45am. The official tour begins at 10:00 am at Banker’s Life Fieldhouse. At this point we will be also dividing the group into smaller groups, only so if you have any questions you will have a leader to answer questions and Jason and Diandra are going to bounce steadily group to group giving everyone extra attention. This way they will make sure to experience the opportunity with everyone.
4. On the tour, we will start the day at Banker’s Life Fieldhouse touring the home of the Pacer’s and Indiana Fever. We will get to see locker rooms and playing surface and everything the fieldhouse has to offer. When we depart from the stadium we will take a great walk through historic downtown Indy with a stop for a picnic lunch and Q&A with world champion Diandra Asbaty and PBA Player of the Year Jason Belmonte. From lunch we will head to our last leg of the tour and check out the awesome Lucas Oil Stadium, the home for the Indianapolis Colts! We are going to get to see the behind the scenes action of the Colt’s home.
5. MORE TOURS on TUESDAY! If you are looking for something else to do Tuesday, we have another awesome opportunity in the morning and in the evening. Tuesday morning, we will have the opportunity to learn all about college bowling while touring downtown Indianapolis War Memorial! We will take a tour of the mini Washington DC located in heart of downtown Indianapolis. While at the park we will have a picnic lunch catered from a local Indianapolis deli. From our tour in the park we will have the experience of touring the Hall of Champions at the NCAA Headquarters. Also another opportunity for a Q&A with Diandra!!
Tuesday evening, we have another event at Victory Field! We will have a 90 minute all-you-can-eat and drink beer (Coors) at historic Victory Field with a fun Q&A with Diandra Asbaty!! We then will enjoy the Indianapolis Indians game from personal boxed seats!!! Check it out here!
Any questions you have along the way, please feel free to email us. We are beyond excited to spend our day with you!!